All shoots are currently offered on-location only.
You can choose your favorite outdoor location, or I would be happy to suggest a few of my favorite places!
I love to travel and try new spots.. If you have a place in mind, do not hesitate to suggest it, it may be the perfect spot!
Travel fees do apply- but are reasonable!
- Newborn sessions need to be pre-booked before your baby is due. I need to know your due date, so we can plan a window of time around the date of arrival.
- Once your baby is born, sessions will take place anytime between 4-14 days of birth. This timing allows for those beautiful “squishy/bendable/ sleepy” poses! After 14 days, we will not be able to achieve the same look. I work fully around yours & baby’s schedule! Feeding and naps are a large part of our shoot day, as well as “on-camera” time. Newborn sessions can last anywhere from 2-4 hours. I never want you to feel rushed! And secretly, I never want my newborn sessions to be over- newborns are my favorite age, I love the time I get to spend with each and every one!
- Destination weddings are on the top of my list as far as weddings go!! Lets go somewhere great together!
- Engagements should always match the individual couple and be uniquely you! I love to travel for engagements. Pick your favorite spot and lets go! Maybe its where you first met.. or had your first date. Beach, park, cafe, city, aquarium… options are endless!!
- Yes!! I do offer and photograph boudior sessions! If you are interested in booking a session, please message me for a private viewing of my past sessions.
- Your boudoir session will have a beauty/ fashion feel that is light, airy & most of all, tasteful!
- With my beauty & fashion background, I have experience photographing and posing women in the right angle to make them look their best! Its about making you feel beautiful!
- Pick your favorite location (with good natural light/ lots of windows).. Have your hair & makeup professionally done.. Nails done.. and lets have fun! Get in touch for more info!